Within Temptation Argentina

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PRIMER Web/Sitio Y Foro OFICIAL De Within Temptation En Argentina

Espacios Dark Wings

Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour WT_ARGENTINA_FOTOLOGcopia-1
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour WT_ARGENTINA_YOUTUBEcopia-1
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour WT_ARGENTINA_LASTFM-1
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour WT_ARGENTINA_BLOG-1

Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour WT_ARGENTINA_FACE-1
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour WT_ARGENTINA_TWITTERcopia-1
https://2img.net/h/i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/YamWt/wtperu-myspace-1.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/YamWt/WT_ARGENTINA_FLICKR-1.jpg
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour WT_ARGENTINA_FACE-1

Tagboard

Últimos temas

» Me presento
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyLun 24 Mar 2014 - 21:24 por Ice queen

» Tarja en rosario (Teatro el Círculo)-26/03/2011
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyLun 14 Oct 2013 - 17:16 por fabianNW

» <--CLASES DE GUITARRA--> Metal En Todas Sus Variantes (Cabildo y Juramento)
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyJue 10 Oct 2013 - 23:17 por Roskotroff

» Cambios y mas cambios!
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptySáb 24 Ago 2013 - 2:11 por YaM

» vuelve el perro arrepentido xD (?)
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyMiér 8 Mayo 2013 - 17:49 por Ice queen

» me presento
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyMiér 27 Mar 2013 - 18:19 por Ice queen

» Entrevista a Sharon para Requiem
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyVie 11 Ene 2013 - 18:52 por victor dagostino

» Hola ;)
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyMiér 8 Ago 2012 - 22:51 por azkaban

» alguien me podria decir donde puedo bajar el dvd mother earth tour??????
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyMar 7 Ago 2012 - 3:20 por archanhell

» hola gente hermosa
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyMiér 30 Mayo 2012 - 17:02 por Ice queen

» Sharon en cantó en el fashion show de Ronald Kolk
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyDom 20 Mayo 2012 - 20:38 por MattDynem

» Hola a todos desde Rosariooo!! :)
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyMar 17 Abr 2012 - 6:23 por agneta

» Trivium - Heavy Metal.
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyDom 25 Mar 2012 - 22:20 por MattDynem

» Bienvenidos a WT Argentina 6.0 - WT 2011
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptySáb 17 Mar 2012 - 6:40 por agneta

» Holas!
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyMiér 14 Mar 2012 - 17:06 por Ice queen

» Merchandising oficial de DW.
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptySáb 10 Mar 2012 - 17:57 por barlesr

» Nightwish - The Crow The Owl and the Dove- Single
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyMiér 29 Feb 2012 - 19:28 por Cecilia

» Hola!!
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyLun 20 Feb 2012 - 19:08 por Ari-WT FAN!!!

» Hola a todos!!!
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyLun 20 Feb 2012 - 0:50 por -.Austro.-

» Within Temptation - Argentina 10/02/12
Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour EmptyVie 17 Feb 2012 - 15:29 por agneta

Los posteadores más activos de la semana

No hay usuarios

Ultimo Video

Sondeo

Que te parecio la version 6.0?

Ver los resultados

Contador De Visitas

2 participantes

Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour

Any
    Any
    Adicto Al Foro
    Adicto Al Foro

Femenino Capricornio Tigre Mensajes Totales : 4404
    Tu Nombre : Analia
    Fecha de nacimiento : 05/01/1987
    Ciudad, Provincia Y Pais : San Lorenzo, SAnta fe, Argentina
    Empleo/Ocios : in the hell!!!!!!!!!!!
    Humor : inteligente!!!ironico, sarcastico, burlista, divertido
    Numero Telefonico : 0-800-any las 24hs jajajaj

Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour Empty Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour

Mensaje por Any Sáb 5 Jun 2010 - 1:46

TOUR DIARY SOUTH AMERICA 1 - GETTING THERE
    Hi guys!

Here’s the first entry of my little tour diary to keep you in the loop of my adventures during the South American tour together with Danny Cavanagh.

The tricky part is to actually get there. My travels came to a halt when my plane from Amsterdam to Madrid was heavily delayed and so I had to wait 24 hours to hop on the next flight to Santiago. Luckily the first show is on Sunday so I have some time. And luckily nr.2, they put me in a 5 star hotel so I slept like a baby, had a really loooong breakfast among the businessmen and rich ladies with little tiny dogs, then slept like a baby again, took a bath, went for a walk, did some emailing/Twittering/chatting/calling and then I took a taxi over here, to the airport. I am waaay too early but I am not taking any risks as I want to make sure to resume my travels to beautiful Santiago.

I like taxi rides. In Amsterdam I drove with a Pakistani who sang to me in his language about love, beauty and flowers and urged me to send him one of my albums if he gave me a discount. And today my taxi guy gave me Spanish lessons and we talked about music. His mother was a singer in her days, tango’s and such. I downloaded a Spanish language app on my iPhone and showed him, so I told him to turn down the airco, he said it wasn’t on, I said it was a joke. Then I said in Spanish; please drive faster. It was a joke again because he was already speeding like a mad man. And then he stept on it even more. Good Lord, people didn’t see us driving by, they saw merely a flash of light. Oh well I arrived safe and sound and I will patiently await my time to leave lovely Madrid again.

Love and love, An

TOUR DIARY SOUTH AMERICA 2 - SWEET SANTIAGO
    Hi all!

After my long but very nice travel, I arrived in beautiful Santiago. It was great to meet Danny again, as we didn’t see each other for quite some months. And with a big hug, our ‘Annie and Danny band’ was officially in function.

Our lovely Chilean assistant Daniela made sure I had some time to rest before we did the interviews, the radio gig and the meet and greet with our lovely Chilean friends. So I started my day relatively fresh. First up, the radio show at Radio Futura. Danny and I were asked to play a couple of songs and do an interview. When we arrived there was already a group of fans waiting at the gate. They were just so nice, we invited them in to join us for the acoustic session. A lovely experience indeed. In fact, every ten minutes I am here, I realize I am just blessed with all these nice people around me. Needless to say I am looking forward very much to the gig tonight.

Back at the hotel we had some more interviews and met with the winners of the meet and greet contest. Spontaneous as we were, we called out: „Let’s play a nice song for you to end the day!” „Yes!” Everybody called back at us. While I smiled and walked to the door to get our guitars I wondered where they actually were… Well, they were still sitting in the van which drove off again after dropping us off from the radio show. Eh… Not a very smart move but I shamelessly blame it all on my jetlag. I wish I could do that in daily life back home as well but people just don’t buy that story haha! Oh well, luckily Daniela saved the day once more and called the driver who returned immediately with our gear. The peeps of the meet and greet were already gone home, Danny and I had a great dinner, and whilst having a cup of Manzanilla tea after, I was getting very drowsy and decided to go to sleep like a responsable young woman.

Okay Annie, up, shower, breakfast, soundcheck and off we go tonight!
    See you there! X An

TOUR DIARY SOUTH AMERICA 3 - TRAVEL PARTY OF TWO
    Hello dears and sirs,

Today was a travel day. So what’s there to say about those? Well, one gets up in the morning and starts the day reminiscing about last nights show. I can’t do much else than smile and feel blessed by our gig in Santiago de Chile. What a crowd! If you know the Chileans a little bit, you would know that asking them to sit still for 3 hours (because that’s the length of an average Annie Danny show) is a lot to ask. No jumping, no shouting during a song, no speeding up the tempo of a song by clapping their hands… They were fantastic! And sweet. They sung all the songs with us, really quietly and the sound of that from the stage was just ever so special. They can all sing! So I asked all 1000 if they would like to go on tour with us, we’ll put them on stage with us and they can sing harmonies. Good idea.. Think of all the plane tickets. ☺ We had a great time.

Okay, the next thing one does on a travel day is of course take as much time possible to shower and repack ones bag so usually one goes to have breakfast 10 minutes before the buffet closes, shoves 2 croissants, a plate of scrambled eggs with cheese, a cup of camomile tea and an apple down and runs upstairs again to get the bags and get going. Then check in, hop on the plane and relax again.

When we arrived in Buenos Aires, Argentina we were picked up by our good friends Ariel and Javier, who brought us to the hotel. We had a nice dinner and a chat and then I went upstairs again for a good night of solid, refreshing sleep because tomorrow we play two shows in one day! And we are looking forward to it! But before closing my eyes, of course I scribble a few words in my dear diary to keep you all posted.

In the mean time, Rob and Jacques; husband, friend and members of Agua de Annique, are on their own tour with the great John Garcia of Kyuss. They are sailing trough Europe playing sold out gigs and having good fun. We keep each other posted of our adventures and though I miss my little family being together, I am so proud and happy we both enjoy playing music in beautiful places every now and again. Read up on the John Garcia tour on Rob’s Facebook if you like. www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1424350278

On another note, I have been brushing up on my Blockbuster movies on my plane trips. Ladies, have you seen the new Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey jr.? Oh la la, boy oh boy, need I say more??

Nighty night! X An

TOUR DIARY SOUTH AMERICA 4 - GROUNDHOG DAY!
    Hi lads and lasses!

What a day! We had the whole morning off so the day started quite slow and nice even though my friend the jetlag woke me up at 5:00 a.m. It didn’t bother me because I just did some work on the computer and had a nice breakfast. And then fell asleep again till noon. My bio clock has no clue anymore whatsoever!

Fantastic Buenos Aires graced the day with sun rays and great anticipation of this nights shows, yes, we played two shows, due to the fact the first one sold out pretty quickly so the idea for a second gig was the logical next step. And who are we to say no to that? The venue, the Roxy Live is really super nice! Great atmosphere and sound, awesome local crew. (More about them later).

We were a bit pressed for time as the first show started at 19:00 and the second at 22:00. We ‘only’ had around two hours for each set. The audience was amazing like always in this very special city. They were so polite and quiet during the songs, You could hear a pin drop in songs like the Blower’s Daughter. Just breathtaking silence. It’s as if we were in a vacuum bubble and only Danny, I and several hundred others were experiencing the exact same feelings and vibe. It’s amazing when that happens and I was living it. Taking it all in. I don’t want to sound like a hippie, but dudes, if we all would experience this sense of one-ness with each other every now and then, there would be absolute peace on this planet.

But enough of me yakking away. Though I’m telling you; being happy rubbed off on our local crew. These guys souly existed of big, strong, tattooed guys. With necks like bulls and arms like steel cables… Well, I am exaggerating just a little bit but you know, they were heavy dudes… But after a large 4 hours of lovely music and smiles from me and Danny they could not resist the love and one of them even detected a tear in the corner of his right eye. Ah, all joking aside, they were great, tough sweet men and helped us out a lot during the day. We took a photo together to saviour the moment.

And so I lay in my hotel bed. It’s a nice place, very nice, but the refrigerator, when it turns on every other 10 minutes, it shakes like crazy and makes so much noise, I am afraid it will walk over to my bed side on it’s own one of these nights.

Off to sleep Annie! X and g’nite to you all!

TOUR DIARY SOUTH AMERICA 5 - A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!
    Hi folks!

Even though I felt a little pain in my heart leaving Buenos Aires after 3 nice days, I was also happy to be back in Brazil again. The temperature rises as we climb a little to the North East and that suits me just fine. Danny and I were in good spirits and we were eager to play after our day off.

Did I describe an almost sacred show in Argentina a few days ago? yesterday’s gig couldn’t be more opposite! From the moment Danny started his set, people were screaming. Of joy that is, and of support and to show us they were happy we came over. Damn they were loud! My set started off with blowing up the monitor system with the first chord of ‘Lost and Found’ Brrrrrcchhchchhrrr, it said. I decided not to care and just carried on. In the mean time a lot of stuff was going on. Peeps were singing along, a group of other peeps were shouting about other things to one another, but in front of my piano, and on my left there was a pretty little girl of about 7 years old sitting on a parent’s shoulders waving at me. I was a bit distracted by all the fuss but had fun nevertheless.

As the evening progressed, the audience got wound up even more. They were all over the place! And mind you, we were playing our quiet love songs in the midst of all that. At one particular moment I had to push danny back to the other side of the stage because he was eyeballing the obnoxious dudes in the front… while playing Dolly Parton’s Jolene. Also local film crew were there to film one of our songs, like a video. I told them before the show they should film the song The Blower’s Daughter. Little did I know then, and now I was wondering how to get our crowd to cooperate in this ultra quiet song. But I tell you, we asked politely, and whatta you know? They were absolutely fantastic! So nice and quiet. Holding their breaths for us. Lovely. Lots of beautiful people in the crowd, lots of smiling faces, but boy what a chaos!

You know how I like taxi rides right? After the show we got picked up by a cab, I am telling you, this car looked like it exploded, then put back together again, then smashed by a baseball bat, then had been in an accident and still it was running. And not only did I believe that in this particular ride it would at last, break in half while we were sitting in it with our guitars on our laps, (Talk about a diva way of leaving a venue in front of your fans) But it’s driver interpreted the red traffic lights as a warning to drive just a little slower and take a look if there is actually somebody coming from the other direction. He ran it each and every time and of course we almost got hit in the flanks just a couple of times. I have two lists of taxi rides: ‘Nice’ ones and ‘I looked death in the eyes once again’ ones. You can guess this one belongs to the latter.

So here we are in Campinas, a nice town, the sun is out and we can’t wait to play again tonight. The funny thing about traveling so much is we meet other bands, who travel a lot as well, usually on airports more than in venues or bars. Yesterday we met an Argentinean Beatles cover band called ‘the Beats’. They play all over the world. Nice lads! Check this Tube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFETuxnjPEU And today we met ‘A Wilhelm Scream’. A punk rock band from the USA, also touring trough Brazil. www.myspace.com/awilhelmscream They also play in Sao Paulo tomorrow, if we feel the need for some heavy stuff after our (early) sweet and soft acoustic sets, we might go check them out. Great stuff!

And last but certainly not least, I wanted to post a little In Memoriam for my suitcase, which I lovingly refere to as ‘the Pink Lady’. She made it till the age of 3 years. In her early days she was a model and shined on the cover of Agua de Annique album ‘Air’ and after that she spent her days travelling with me to many beautiful places. Unfortunately she was thrown in and out of airplanes one too many times and it caused her, her untimely death by a big belly rupture. I had to leave her behind in Buenos Aires and is now (probably) buried in the hotel dumpster. I did say goodbye to her and wanted to share my little memorial pictures with you all.

Hugs! Annie XxX
    Cecilia
    Cecilia
    Estas Enloqueciendo
    Estas Enloqueciendo

Femenino Virgo Serpiente Mensajes Totales : 6720
    Tu Nombre : Cecilia
    Fecha de nacimiento : 04/09/1989
    Ciudad, Provincia Y Pais : San Lorenzo, Santa Fe, Argentina
    Empleo/Ocios : Estudiante de Facultad
    Humor : Sarcástico
    Musica : Within Temptation, Stream of Passion, The Gathering, Tarja Turunen, Nightwish(con Tarja), Elfonia, Agua de Annique.

Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour Empty Re: Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour

Mensaje por Cecilia Sáb 5 Jun 2010 - 2:10

El de argentina fue el mejor jaja
    Any
    Any
    Adicto Al Foro
    Adicto Al Foro

Femenino Capricornio Tigre Mensajes Totales : 4404
    Tu Nombre : Analia
    Fecha de nacimiento : 05/01/1987
    Ciudad, Provincia Y Pais : San Lorenzo, SAnta fe, Argentina
    Empleo/Ocios : in the hell!!!!!!!!!!!
    Humor : inteligente!!!ironico, sarcastico, burlista, divertido
    Numero Telefonico : 0-800-any las 24hs jajajaj

Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour Empty Re: Tour diary de Anneke-South American tour

Mensaje por Any Dom 6 Jun 2010 - 14:17

TOUR DIARY SOUTH AMERICA 6 - BRASIIIIL... LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAA!
    Boys and girls!

We are having SUCH a wonderful time over here! Yesterday we played a really nice show in Campinas. And today, ah, again such a great crowd and we felt so very welcome and privileged to be able to go half way around the world and find so many beautiful people who know all the songs by heart and singing them along. Waaah, my heart just exploded with loooove! Tomorrow we do our last one in Rio and then it’s time to go home again. Boy, does time fly when you’re having fun!

Of course there is a lot to go back home to. Today I had the chance to do a little Skype session with my dear dear mom and dad, and little Finn. I do miss them very much. Finn on the other hand is having a blast. He has been visiting this week’s fair in the village where we live so it’s rides and cotton candy every day with his school mates. While I was trying to find out how he’s been doing and asking about his days with the grandparents, all he wanted to do is make funny faces and asked me what the hotel room looked like, so I showed him the shower, the balcony, the ‘please clean my room’ card on the door, the kitsch paintings on the wall. It’s all good as long as he’s a happy boy.

You know, today there was something on my mind. I got some bad comments on my previous entry about the show in Porto Alegre. Some readers thought that I had a very negative experience with the crowd over there because of the chaotic nature of that evening. My blogs are for fun and entertainment. I was just pointing out the huge difference in atmosphere between two gigs. I am a positive person by nature and anybody who knows me just a little bit, knows that I love and respect my audience, in all circumstances. I am not one to comment back on critical or negative posts usually, I don’t really mind them but I am sensitive on this subject, as I always make a big deal out of letting the people know I am a lucky person to have such a solid, sweet following crowd. I give 100%, always, even when there are a few drunkies among the friendly faces. ☺ That being said, think what you like, you are in title to. But I did wanted to share this one sentiment with you. So there! ☺

Talk about crazy loving audiences; Kyuss’ John Garcia is kicking ASS all over Europe right now. Agua de Annique’s Rhythm section Rob and Jacques back him up and I follow them around on YouTube to see how they are doing. Well, they are doing just fine. See for yourself: www.youtube.com/watch#!v=MUoOzQayFPQ&feature=related When I get home, Rob will be on tour for another week and a half. I will try to go and see them one of those days.

And to close my dear diary scribbles today, a question: Did you hear the new Deftones album? Sweet mother of spirits, Lord, God himself almighty and all that is holy, It is GOOD! I say check it out! ☺

Hugs and such, Anna XxX

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Fecha y hora actual: Dom 28 Abr 2024 - 8:14