Within Temptation Argentina

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PRIMER Web/Sitio Y Foro OFICIAL De Within Temptation En Argentina

Espacios Dark Wings

Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad WT_ARGENTINA_FOTOLOGcopia-1
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad WT_ARGENTINA_YOUTUBEcopia-1
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad WT_ARGENTINA_LASTFM-1
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad WT_ARGENTINA_BLOG-1

Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad WT_ARGENTINA_FACE-1
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad WT_ARGENTINA_TWITTERcopia-1
https://2img.net/h/i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/YamWt/wtperu-myspace-1.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/YamWt/WT_ARGENTINA_FLICKR-1.jpg
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad WT_ARGENTINA_FACE-1

Tagboard

Últimos temas

» Me presento
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyLun 24 Mar 2014 - 21:24 por Ice queen

» Tarja en rosario (Teatro el Círculo)-26/03/2011
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyLun 14 Oct 2013 - 17:16 por fabianNW

» <--CLASES DE GUITARRA--> Metal En Todas Sus Variantes (Cabildo y Juramento)
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyJue 10 Oct 2013 - 23:17 por Roskotroff

» Cambios y mas cambios!
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptySáb 24 Ago 2013 - 2:11 por YaM

» vuelve el perro arrepentido xD (?)
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyMiér 8 Mayo 2013 - 17:49 por Ice queen

» me presento
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyMiér 27 Mar 2013 - 18:19 por Ice queen

» Entrevista a Sharon para Requiem
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyVie 11 Ene 2013 - 18:52 por victor dagostino

» Hola ;)
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyMiér 8 Ago 2012 - 22:51 por azkaban

» alguien me podria decir donde puedo bajar el dvd mother earth tour??????
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyMar 7 Ago 2012 - 3:20 por archanhell

» hola gente hermosa
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyMiér 30 Mayo 2012 - 17:02 por Ice queen

» Sharon en cantó en el fashion show de Ronald Kolk
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyDom 20 Mayo 2012 - 20:38 por MattDynem

» Hola a todos desde Rosariooo!! :)
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyMar 17 Abr 2012 - 6:23 por agneta

» Trivium - Heavy Metal.
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyDom 25 Mar 2012 - 22:20 por MattDynem

» Bienvenidos a WT Argentina 6.0 - WT 2011
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptySáb 17 Mar 2012 - 6:40 por agneta

» Holas!
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyMiér 14 Mar 2012 - 17:06 por Ice queen

» Merchandising oficial de DW.
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptySáb 10 Mar 2012 - 17:57 por barlesr

» Nightwish - The Crow The Owl and the Dove- Single
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyMiér 29 Feb 2012 - 19:28 por Cecilia

» Hola!!
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyLun 20 Feb 2012 - 19:08 por Ari-WT FAN!!!

» Hola a todos!!!
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyLun 20 Feb 2012 - 0:50 por -.Austro.-

» Within Temptation - Argentina 10/02/12
Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad EmptyVie 17 Feb 2012 - 15:29 por agneta

Los posteadores más activos de la semana

No hay usuarios

Ultimo Video

Sondeo

Que te parecio la version 6.0?

Ver los resultados

Contador De Visitas

Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad

Any
    Any
    Adicto Al Foro
    Adicto Al Foro

Femenino Capricornio Tigre Mensajes Totales : 4404
    Tu Nombre : Analia
    Fecha de nacimiento : 05/01/1987
    Ciudad, Provincia Y Pais : San Lorenzo, SAnta fe, Argentina
    Empleo/Ocios : in the hell!!!!!!!!!!!
    Humor : inteligente!!!ironico, sarcastico, burlista, divertido
    Numero Telefonico : 0-800-any las 24hs jajajaj

Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad Empty Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad

Mensaje por Any Miér 17 Mar 2010 - 2:29

La revista sueca Helsingborgs Dagblad le hizó en Noviembre de 2008 una entrevista a Anette referente a su moda y estilo. Entrevista a Anette por Helsingborgs Dagblad H_annette_1_jpg_236336d_72449520

Anette Olzon, 37, singer of the Finnish metal band Nightwish. Lives in Påarp, but looking for an apartment in Helsingborg. Her favourite garments are colorful and patterned leggings.

When Anette comes she’s dragging a large black suitcase along. Today is one of the few days she is off this year. Apart from a few brief periods, she will be working two and a half years in the dash, it’s that long the world tour lasts.

– The bags are always packed and I have double of everything. It’s not worth it to unpack when I only have time to be home for two days before I leave again, says Anette who lightens up the grey and weeping weather in her red and white plaid pencil skirt.

She thinks clothes are one of the best things, in addition to singing.

When she was little she always wore her mother’s home-made clothes, but got tired of it pretty quick.

– She is really good at sewing, but it is more fun to buy your own clothes.

Anette describes her style as crazy and odd. She wants to provoke and at the same time show that a metal singer not only has to wear black.

– What is so wrong with pink on a metal scene? In Finland, I get quite a lot of criticism from people who think that you cannot dress like me. They think I should get a stylist, but I don’t care. I am not from that culture.

For her stage performances, she’d rather buy expensive than cheap clothes because she doesn’t want to have something everybody else has. In the photo shoots, however, she doesn’t mind wearing clothes from the discount chains. At home she never wears make-up and doesn’t care to fix her hair.

– When I’m going to town (expression that means like "go shopping or to a café") though, I make sure I look nice. Stylish but still relaxed. Helsingborg is a very snooty city.

Sometimes she relaxes by going to the forest.
    – There you can’t run around in high heels. You have to be practical when you’re a mom.

Her clothes bill usually land at between 10 000 and 50 000 every month. But she is clear that there is a limit to how much she is willing to pay. One time she bought a bag for 13 000.

– I didn’t think I would ever do that. I’m no bag person, but everyone says that a good bag lifts an entire outfit.

She says that it requires quite a lot of work behind a rolling wardrobe. In the beginning, she had no track at all. Then she could bring several suitcases on tour, even though nobody could carry them.

– Over time, I have realized that it isn’t possible, at least not in countries where we’re not surrounded by a large crew. Sometimes the boys in the band help me, but they’re not raised (or disciplined or trained or mannered, don't know what word to use) as Swedes, laughs Anette.

In addition to the suitcases, she has a walk-in closet and a bureau with clothes. A while ago, her boyfriend moved in, but he still has to have his clothes in suitcases.

– My accountant told me I have worldly problems. I have a vast amount of trousers and dresses that take up lots of space. Yesterday I gathered at least two sacks with clothes to remove from my collection. I find it hard to let go of clothes since most things becomes in vogue again after awhile.

Fecha y hora actual: Jue 28 Mar 2024 - 16:45