Menciona que desde las grabaciones del demo para su album solista comenzo a sentir los sintomas, por lo que ya tiene varios meses de embarazo, y que los miembros del grupo saben y estan muy contentos con la noticia.
Ahi mismo publico una entrevista que le hicieron al respecto.
- How does it feel to have a baby after so many years from the first one?
- I had decided to not have any more children due to the fact that my last pregnancy was very hard and filled with hospital visits and a hard delivery. I also had big problems getting pregnant the first time so I really didnt think my body could do it one more time, especially since I am 38 years old. Now when faith stepped in and I am pregnant after so many years (my son is turning 9 when the baby comes) it feels as a good timing. My son is really looking forward and he can be that big brother who can help me a little bit more than if he was 2;=)
- Tell something about the schedule next fall, are you able to keep any mom-vacation or do you have to get to work soon? How is that going to happen, if yes?
- Well, I do have to go as soon as possible to Finland for rehearsals with the boys after I have delivered my child and then we´ll stay there for a couple of weeks working with the new songs. After that the album will start to be recorded but since we always record all the instruments, orchestra and choirs before I go in and do my vocals, I dont have any big pressure to do anything in the fall. I will of course go and visit the recordings when it feels ok to do so, but otherwise my recordings arent gonna be happening until 2011 at first. The solo album I had planned to release this autumn was something I felt couldnt be done due to me having my child, so I will wait with that and do it in the future instead.
- Having a baby in you age is different than giving birth when you´re on your twenties. What plus-sides do you see about having a baby around 40 years?
- I had my son when I was 30 and I am happy I waited that long to be a mum and this time I feel even so much more at ease in the whole process. I am not stressing over the pregnancy like I did the first time. I am enjoying it much more and I am not so obsessed with that my body is changing and growing as I was then. I also feel so blessed to be able to have a child at my age, it gives me a feeling of youth and the thing with turning 40 seems very easy. Being a mum is truly a wonderful thing and now when I am older I enjoy it so much more and of course it´s a big change to have a small baby again after the easy years I have had with a son that is able to take care of himself. But at the same time, it feels like I will feel younger much longer now, seeing another child grow up.
- How are you going to handle the upcoming NW-tour?
- It will work out just fine. We have all decided that the last world tour was to intense in the planning and we will take it a bit easier this time. Planning is everything and I have a great father to my baby who will take care of her/him when the day comes and I also have a nanny who can come with me if that is needed at some points. I dont stress over these things cause I know everything is gonna be just fine. The last tour was so hard and still it worked out with my son being at home.
- If you want to say something else / courage other performing artists and/or adult women in these questions... whatever comes in mind :-)
- Having children and having a career can work out really, really well. There should never be anyone telling you that you cant do it, cause you can!
Dejo el link: http://anette-olzon.blogspot.com/2010/03/news.html